Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Yuck Zilch Gross Tired

Zero Day. No run. No hike.

Exercise Time = Zilch.

Quite tired especially from washing my dog's rear end. That wiped me out because Cassidy is not one who enjoys standing in a bathtub getting hosed down. Just to get him into the bathroom was a chore... like a two year old pushing a donkey. And then what I had to do was so gross but it needed to be done. Diarrhea and a very furry white dog do not go well together... kind of like Nicole Kidman and Will Ferrell starring in the same movie. Second time in less than 2½ days that I've had to get him into hosing position and do this most disgusting job. I just might be the dumbass who caused this when I cooked up for him on Sunday night a whole load of chicken scraps that I've been saving from when I trim down chicken breasts. Giving him chicken scraps from time to time is a treat for him with no problems whatsoever, never once, nope, all's been fine & dandy and he's been one happy camper. But this time I've been saving 'em and I think a pound worth all at once, well... not good. I've just gotta hope he's done with it and gets back to regular so I won't have to go puttin' down old sheets and towels all over where he wants to lay down. Boy, I guess life would be easier without Dillweed but that dillweed has truly been Man's Best Friend and I wouldn't trade him for the world!

No comments:

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated