Sunday, May 13, 2007

Moron

Just swell. I'm a moron.

Was looking forward to a run this evening.

Layed down for a nap. Woke up and it was dark... again.

No run. No hike. No exercise. Again.

I almost wanna label my Zilch Days to see how many I accumulate.
At the same time I don't wanna label them because seeing how many days that I don't get exercise would be depressing; I'd feel kinda pathetic, like so many other Americans, who just don't give a darn about their physical health.

My number of Zilch Days should be only 10-20% or so of my total number of Hikes and Runs combined. 10-20%! (Very small amount.) To figure out my percentage now would just tick me off. (It's too high.)

GOTTA GET ON THE TRAIL MORE OFTEN!!!!!!!!!

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated