Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Plus 10

Another run. Another miniscule improvement.

Time on the Trail -- 71 minutes

Running Time -- 18 minutes & 33 seconds (+10)

music...


Green Day

the 2001 expanded reissue of their 1991 debut album...

1,039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours

Paper Lanterns
16
409 In Your Coffeemaker
1,000 Hours
Road To Acceptance
At The Library
The One I Want
Rest
Why Do You Want Him?
Green Day
Don't Leave Me
Only Of You
I Want To Be Alone
Going To Pasalacqua
Dry Ice
I Was There
Disappearing Boy
The Judge's Daughter
Knowledge
Paper Lanterns (Live at WMMR)
Words I Might Have Ate (Live WMMR)
Studio Banter (Live WMMR)
One For The Razorbacks (Live WMMR)


Hmmm. Trying to be musically open-minded I think is why I chose to listen to some Green Day. They are very far from being on my Top 50 list... very far. I don't love 'em but I guess I don't really hate 'em... I'm just eh. But I decided to give some of their music a chance starting with, as usual, their debut album. My opinion -- this makes some decent house cleaning music, like when you're busy movin' stuff around, doing dishes, dusting, polishing, etc, etc, actively making what's a little messy into something quite neat & presentable... when you're not really paying attention to the music but want something loud to play in the background. This might work for that. It's not bad but it never made me go "Wow." Didn't make great running music, that's for sure. I might give some more of their albums a listen in the future but in the very long run, I've gotta feeling that Green Day isn't gonna be on my most listened to list.

Find it @ My Musikita

No comments:

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated