Thursday, July 19, 2007

Mmmmmm..... hot doooooogs [drooool]

meme from yesterday but I'm doing it today, okay? is that alright? wanna fight about it?! hehe...


from: Blogdrive Insanity

Hello humpers! Today is Wiener Day. Kind of an odd theme, but I'll go with it:


1. What's your favorite kind of wiener - all beef, beef and pork, brat or veggie?

All beef from Nathan's Famous.


2. What do you like on your wiener?

minced onions. nothing else.

3. How do you like your wiener cooked - grilled, boiled, steamed, fried, or some other way?

Steamed is good. Boiled from a cart is one of the best street snacks ever, so convenient and so delicious! And there's a place in northern NJ that fries 'em, kinda near where I grew up. I may never get back there but those are some memorable dogs! Soooooooo good. Grilled can be okay but not blackened.

The best way is how Nathan's does 'em!

Every time I fly out of the U.S. via NYC, I plan for a day or two in the city before my departing flight so's I can subway around to and fro seeking delectable delights that set my stomach a singing a sweet tune in a key of blissful happiness.

In my life now post living just miles from the city, no trip to NYC would be complete without
a hop on the N or the Q, or also the F train if I remember correctly, for a ride out to Coney Island for some fries and a couple dogs from Nathan's. No matter if it's the middle of summer or December 24th... it's always gotta be!! In the words of Emeril, "Oh yeah, babe."

4. The Wiener was named after the city of Vienna, Austria. Who's your favorite person who comes from that city?

His name is Fred. He's a nice guy. His daughter's hot. (I don't have a favorite person from Vienna or from anywhere in Österreich. But if I did I'd make sure he or she loved Nathan's, too!)

1 comment:

Russ said...

Thanks for humping! Don't worry about getting it up late - it's Friday and I'm just now getting comments up! I've been a lazy mememeister.

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated