Friday, July 6, 2007

Gettin' Jazzy With Chuck & Snoopy


Really wanted to hear this again before I deleted the files. It's not often after I listen to a rented album that I really wanna buy a copy but this one qualifies for that.





Wynton & Ellis Marsalis

Joe Cool's Blues (1995)






(click any song title to listen free... newly added feature for me, hope it works.)

Linus & Lucy [Radio Edit]
Buggy Ride
Peppermint Patty
On Peanuts Playground
Oh, Good Grief!
Wright Brothers Rag
Charlie Brown
Little Red-Haired Girl
Pebble Beach
Snoopy & Woodstock
Little Birdie
Why, Charlie Brown
Joe Cool's Blues (Snoopy's Return)

I love this album. Wynton and his dad dish up these cool tunes that are so relaxing and just marvelously written and played. Okay, it's not a perfect collection, I wasn't left completely exhilarated... but it's pretty sweet! Ideally this for me is great when I don't want to listen to anything especially loud and rockin', when I kinda wanna just kick back and chill. Would be a great listen on a long plane ride. And I just found a brand new, unopened copy for a buck 30 or perhaps I'll just go used for 75 cents (not including a couple bucks shipping.) Lookin' forward to owning this one!


No comments:

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated