Sunday, July 29, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

Alrighty, let's see here, I've been tagged for this, I'm finally home and able to git 'er done...

Four jobs I have had or currently have in my life:
1. petrol transfer engineer (I pumped gas at a gas station in NJ where you're not allowed to pump your own gas.)
2. ski patroller
3. wilderness guide
4. EMT

Four countries I have been to:
1. Canada
2. Russia
3. Japan
4. Australia

Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. Long Beach Island, New Jersey
2. Putnam County, New York
3. Val d'Isère, France
3. Long Beach Island, New Jersey

Four foods I like to eat:
1. pizza
2. ice cream
3. cheeseburgers
4. cannolis

3 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

Missing Long Beach Island, NJ, are you?

How often to you get back East? And have you blogged about what drew you to Alaska? I suppose I could browse through your archives and find that out...
~Allison

Anonymous said...

You`ve been to Aus, and didn`t stay!! Give youself an uppercut right now!

Anonymous said...

"yourself". Ha!

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated