Saturday, July 21, 2007

Inside on a Sunny Day

More healing. So fun.

All i wanna do is be able to go for a hike.

Or a run.

I'm spending way too much time
not helping my heart.

Gaining weight. Bad, bad, bad.

No major exercise is nothing but bad.

At least the Cubs are on.

Not that I'm a Cubs fan but it's some good baseball.

Mets are on in about 45 minutes so that's sweet.


Just wish I could go
walk outside and hop on the trail.
So close by, it's so easy to do... but my leg is not ready.

I should go outside for some sunlight, though.

Would be good to soak in the rays, need Vitamin D!

Might lift my spirits some.


Too much waiting... fracturing your leg SUCKS.


Zilch Day 39

No comments:

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated