Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Too Long, Right?

JERRY GARCIA COLORED IMAGE ... HE WAS IN THE GRATEFUL DEAD, YOU KNOW.15 Days since the last time I posted something from Garcia? Hel-lllooooo? Why hasn't someone brought this to my attention? Hel-llloooooo?!?!?! Sheesh... you want it, you gotta ask for it! I can't read your mind. Can I? I'm pretty sure I can't. Wait... I'm gonna try.....


«««« channeling »»»»

«««« a little bit more »»»»

«««« hang on, this isn't easy »»»»

Cheeseburger.

Margarita.

Heidelberg.

If you're thinking of having a cheeseburger and a margarita in Heidelberg then it's official, I've got ESP!!

If that's not what you were thinking then that's too bad 'cause I bet a cheeseburger and a margarita in Heidelberg would be pretty nice right now.

Annyywayyyyyyy... before this blog started offering mp3... actually it was me who offered mp3 downloads, I mean the blog itself couldn't do it... that would be kinda spooky like... websites living and breathing and doing what they want? Paging Stephen King?

Anyway... before there were mp3 downloads here, there weren't any. That makes sense, right? I didn't know jack squat about mp3... then I met Jack and he showed me the light. It was a small Batman night light because he's scared of the dark and seeing that light inspired me to put up mp3 downloads. Makes sense, right?

Alright, well, if I've lost you that's because I'm lost myself. Where was I? Ahh yes, a recipe for making Mint-Oreo breast milk ice cream... wait... no, that wasn't it.

Mp3 downloads, right? ... weren't any, then there were, yes, that sounds familiar. Before there weren't any downloads here for people, I had listened to the show I just uploaded, a Jerry show, enjoyed the heck out of it, I did, reviewed it and that was it. Pretty much, at the time, this blog served no purpose under the sun. Now it seems at least two or three people enjoy stopping by... I guess that's pretty... funky. Groovy, too. I dig it.

Anyway... wow, what a load of nothing all that was, huh?

Time for some tunes!

Jerry Garcia & John Kahn
Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center, New York City

click the ticket, yo, to get to the original post where
I just added the download.

And geez, for crap's sake, if you download it and listen to it, stop back and leave a comment. Seriously. Otherwise I just won't have any encouragement to post Garcia more frequently. Okay?

Capiche?!


Danke schön! Enjoy!

TICKET 11/18/84 JERRY & JOHN KAHN @ LINCOLN CENTER

1 comment:

Sugarmag said...

Cheeseburger and margarita sounds pretty good right now. How did you know? Sweet set list, many of my favorite tunes. I am going to download right now. Vielen Dank!

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated