Saturday, May 31, 2008

Zoooma's (Somewhat) Random Old Postcard & Photo Hour

Well, I don't think I put up many shows in the past week but oh well. Yikes, aside from that 1966 stuff, nothing? I don't remember, I'm not gonna check, but hopefully 3 or 4 shows next week so it'll be a busy one.

Now, just some mostly random old postcards and photos of mine.

The postcards are ones my grandma had kept/collected. She's since passed away and I'm keeping a few but most I don't have any personal connection to so I've been wanting to auction them off on ebay to old postcard collectors... but before then I thought I'd post or two from time to time...


As always, click to see bigger, if you want

Nürnberg postcard, 1954Nürnberg
(Nuremberg,)
Germany

1954


Nürnberg postcard, 1954 (back)

Sister Bay,
Door County,
Wisconsin

1961
Sister Bay, Door County, Wisconsin (old postcard, 1961)


Sister Bay, Door County, Wisconsin (old postcard, rear, 1961)


Me. Date Unknown. Circa 2000.

picture of me in B&W


backyard:
the white thing in the middle
is my dog sleepin
and the orange thing in the garage

is my '73 VW bus (Westfalia camper)

my backard, Missoula, Montana, VW bus in garage, dog in the yard


Shhhhh, he's still sleepin!

Cassidy the wonder Samoyed sleepin

Grateful Dead - Greek Theatre, University of California at Berkeley - 1982

Grateful Dead - Greek Theatre, 1982

1 comment:

Sugarmag said...

Hiya Zoooma, cool pictures! I like yer dawg. Cool that you posted a picture of you, I always wonder what people look like.

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated