Tuesday, May 6, 2008

LT & MM

LOONEY TUNES MERRY MELODIES

Cartoon Time!

I love
Looney Tunes & Merry Melodies cartoons... I've never done it but I could watch them all day long! They weren't made for kids, you know. It's a shame they're not on Cartoon Network anymore. Yeah, yeah, they're on Boomerang but I've gotta pay extra for some package of channels with that one and I don't... but I've got the DVDs! I don't like to own much in this world but those are cherished items of mine, without a doubt!

Anyway... I'm at work right now and I'm taking a gamble that I can give a few minutes to this without getting a call... when one comes in I've got to jump and go without clicking this and that to save my work and log out, yada yada yada.... anyway, I've got speed this up -- faster, Chris!! .... I kinda wanted to put up a quick post tonight... but what since nothing I do is really that quick?

I'll (hopefully) be putting up another Dead (or GD-related) show on Wednesday afternoon (can't say what, that's between me and my uncle... HA, get it, Me & My Uncle... GD... anyyyyyway...) but for now how about some cartoon entertainment for anyone who's interested?

I don't generally care for Youtubery but eh, I might be embracing it... a little bit. These are the best cartoons in the world, methinks, so I just might make this a regular thing.

On with the show...

from: 1948, directed by: Robert McKimson

starring: Foghorn Leghorn and Henery Hawk...

"The Foghorn Leghorn"


No comments:

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated