Monday, May 26, 2008

75 this time

There must be a full moon or something 'cause I feel like doing something I don't normally do and that's another one o' these meme dealies. I dig Unconscious Mutterings but these aren't necessarily my cup of tea. This one, however, looked interesting. I found it at Lady Banana's.

Due to time constraints (I've got to go to work in a little while) I'm only gonna conquer the 2nd half now and finish it off mañana.

Things Done & Not Done

(highlight those you've done)

76. Gone without food for 5 days

77. Made cookies from scratch - is there any other way?!?!

78. Won first prize in a costume contest

79. Ridden a gondola in Venice

80. Gotten a tattoo


81. Rafted the Snake River


82. Been on television news programs as an "expert"


83. Got flowers for no reason


84. Performed on stage


85. Been to Las Vegas
Bunch a times for GD shows! SMALL STEALIE

86. Recorded music - off the radio

87. Eaten shark - maybe, possibly, i forget but i might've

88. Had a one-night stand - 1 time fooled around but nothing more


89. Gone to Thailand - that's where I had my sex change!


90. Bought a house - mortgage payments don't make me believe I bought & own it


91. Been in a combat zone - does Gettysburg count?


92. Buried one/both of your parents


93. Been on a cruise ship


94. Spoken more than one language fluently -


95. Performed in Rocky Horror


96. Raised children

97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour - a show or two SMILEY


99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country


100. Picked up and moved to another city - couple times, sort of, but in my opinion Missoula, Montana nor Fairbanks, Alaska are cities... kinda big towns, they are, but not cities.


101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge - driven it a bunch o' times.


102. Sang loudly in the car,
and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking


103. Had plastic surgery - see #89


104. Survived an accident that you shouldnt have survived


105. Wrote articles for a large publication


106. Lost over 100 pounds


107. Held someone while they were having a flashback


108. Piloted an airplane - almost did yesterday


109. Petted a stingray - and get Steve Irwined?


110. Broken someone’s heart


111. Helped an animal give birth - does a human count?


112. Won money on a T.V. game show


113. Broken a bone - last summer was my most recent


114. Gone on an African photo safari


115. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced - BALLS of my feet,
I love the pain when I walk


116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol


117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild - HAHA... yeah


118. Ridden a horse - buncha times


119. Had major surgery - to repair every nerve and tendon in my wrist
after I put it through a window I was trying to open.


120. Had a snake as a pet


121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon


122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours


123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states


124. Visited all 7 continents - hmm, I have but never thought about it until now. that's so weird


125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days - close, a kayak trip


126. Eaten kangaroo meat - affirmative


127. Eaten sushi
- hopefully never again

128. Had your picture in the newspaper - when i was like 7


129. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about - maybe but not that I know of


130. Gone back to school - since I never put myself on the strict 4-year plan with college, yeah, like 8 times


131. Parasailed


132. Petted a cockroach - why?!?!


133. Eaten fried green tomatoes - at the Whistle Stop Cafe in a town in Georgia south of Atlanta... i forget where, tiny town off the interstate a few miles, kinda sorta in the middle of nowhere


134. Read The Iliad


135. Selected one "important" author who you missed in school, and read - J.D. Salinger. I never read in (high) school what I was told to but tried it years later and hated it. Well, maybe I didn't hate it, it bored me to death.


136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating - Plenty of fish... and 1 caribou but I did not field dress it -- shot it, prepared it for dinner, and have since given up hunting because I do not need to hunt to live. Others do and I think that's fine but not I.


137. Skipped all your school reunions - one and affirmative.


138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language - in a few countries


139. Been elected to public office - Senator twice but not President, not yet


140. Written your own computer language - maybe, but if I did, it's for my native alien race and it's only meant to destroy Earth so I can't divulge any details


141. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream - I hope no one wakes me up, I'll have to return to being a 9 year old in Slovenia with goats as parents. This dream's much better!


142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care


143. Built your own PC from parts


144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you


145. Had a booth at a street fair


146. Dyed your hair - played with peroxide in the sun one summer


147. Been a DJ - WRRH, Indian Hills High School, senior year... I filled in from time to time, fun stuff


148. Shaved your head


149. Caused a car accident - no comment ... but if I was gonna comment it was my mom's Mercedes without permission, while she was on vacation, just months after I got my license, 2 days after Christmas, on Park Avenue in New York City, right in front of the Waldorf-Astoria


150. Saved someone’s life

4 comments:

Sugarmag said...

Hey Chris, you gotta read the Iliad! Think of it as a continuing LAS education thing. You thought Catcher in Rye was boring? (shakes head)

Anonymous said...

I began completing this for my own site. I got to question 15 when I looked something up. While doing that, I stumbled across a post I made in 2006. It turns out, I have already done this. Kind of. There were only 100 questions and some of them were different.

Funny though as the answers to the first 14 had the same comments as what I wrote two years ago.

Deadman said...

#150 - bet you have!

I have too. Twice. Three times if you count the black lab I saved from drowning. I like to count dogs as people, myself.

Dr. Courtney El-Zokm said...

Are you sure all of those are safe for your body? I doubt the without-food mission's sanity

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated