Sunday, August 19, 2007

what're you lookin' at?!


Sunday meme...
Unconscious Mutterings ... a free association game

1. Darling :: Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales

2. Majesty
:: On Her Majesty's Secret Service...
film with Bond, James Bond.

3. Pebble
:: Fruity Pebbles -- BEST CEREAL EVER!!!! Is there a law that grown-ups are supposed to eat "grown-up" cereal? NO!!!!!!!!!!!
Mmmmmmm, Fruuuuity Peeebbles!!


4. Fate :: Destiny

5. Instant
:: Lickety-split

6. Screen
:: door

7. Unplugged
:: MTV

8. Dairy
:: Farmer

9. Benefactor
:: He or she who benefits... or maybe a that like some rich dude leaving his college mucho dinero in his will or one could name a charity as a benefactor which is probably something more people should do.
5:51a.m. EDIT: Whoops, benefactor is the one who gives, not the one who is at the receiving end. Duh. I oughta be more awake when I do these!

10. Market
:: Basket... a GREAT upscale gourmet grocery store where I grew up in New Jersey but they probably wouldn't wanna be called a grocery store... how bourgeois.



LunaNina.com... Unconscious Mutterings

8 comments:

meowminx said...

Love your mutterings, esp the third one LOL I miss eating those! (They don't sell them here in England) :(

Meowminx

boliyou said...

awesome answers. I'm a Cocoa Pebbles girl, personally.

Oceanshaman said...

1. Darling :: Darjeeling, as in tea . . .

2. Majesty :: Jah Rastafari . . .

3. Pebble :: clear, babbling brook deep in a ravine on a northern New England mountainside . . .


4. Fate :: the influence of the transcendent greater oneness of all that is upon our little dimension here, bounded by space and time . . .

5. Instant :: Gratification . . . something I always want . . .

6. Screen :: door

7. Unplugged :: something I'd like to increasingly be . . .

8. Dairy :: ice cream . . .

9. Benefactor :: something I'd like to have, given some financial hurdles I may face, given some plans I have . . .

10. Market :: a false god to many . . .

Kwizgiver said...

As always, enjoyable mutterings!

MissMeliss said...

Do you know, I've never had Fruity Pebbles - my husband loves those sugary cereals, but I can't stand the smell of them.

Gracie said...

Some of your answers made me laugh - loved the Fruity Pebbles answer, even though I cannot stand them myself, and the Benefactor response & correction, since I do that far too often. Haven't been to Australia, unfortunate me.
BTW, I hope your leg is completely healed soon; I spent 9 months in a variety of casts after a spiral fracture of the tibia (skiing accident) when I was 18 & still remember my hesitation in walking on my own - never did ski again

3rd daughter said...

lol!! I should have thought of Darling Harbour - the view from my desk at work looks out over it :)

dawn said...

love your mutterings - fruity pebbles I didn't think of but yes the best cereal. very creative.

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated