Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Still Waiting...

I do believe this was:

Zilch Day 55

Not even close to running.
No hike either... perhaps the day after tomorrow
or at least within a week.


When the doctors say 8 weeks to heal a tibia fracture, they're not kidding! It's not just some arbitrary number pulled out of the sky. I've got a feeling doctors really know what they're talkin' about!

So this is the 55th full day in a row without being on the trail for a run or a hike... the 55th freakin' day in a row. I used to complain after 3 or 4 days without getting out there!!! 55th day in a row... [shaking head in disappointment.] While I know I'm close to some short rehab hikes, I'm still feeling unhappy about this injury. Just absolutely sucks.

No comments:

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated