Thursday, August 9, 2007

8 + 1

It's only early morning and there's a whole lotta sunlight left but today will be another day not on the trail due to injury.

Zilch Day 57 -- 8 weeks & 1 day since last being out there.

No run. No hike.

About 9½ -10 weeks since the injury but stoopid me I didn't know my left tibia had suffered a stress fracture for about 2 weeks. In that time I had a few hikes and a run, I believe, something like that. And then I rested and here I am. Pain-free but still able to force discomfort if I step forward just the right way.

Might head out tomorrow for a first short rehab hike. Hopefully tomorrow!

1 comment:

Sam said...

Careful..........

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated