Tuesday, August 28, 2007

more more more oh joy

Yesterday: did not get on the trail.
another day to rest and heal my tibia.

Another freakin' day.

Today: another freakin' day not on the trail.

Tis not even noon yet but there's no way I'm a goin' out today.

Nope.

Another freakin' day o' rest.

Oh joy.

So desperately do I wanna get out to run. I can almost feel my healthy deteriorating as each friggin' day goes by.

And with lingering pain I'm unsure about even short hikes of only 90 minutes or so. If I'm unsure of short hikes then I'm really unsure about running. I feel like I'll never run again. That's almost okay with me but I love how running makes me feel, I love the healthy benefits of. Hiking alone doesn't get the heart rate up enough or keep the heart healthy like running does.

So basically I sit here feeling screwed. Oh joy.

No comments:

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated