Friday, August 10, 2007

No title therefore this is untitled for now and probably will forever remain untitled, got a problem with that?


First time for me for this meme...


Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of pie?
Generally: apple pie...
but if you're ever in Charleston, SC
go to
Kaminsky's and try the Tollhouse Pie....
[droooooooool........ sooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!]

Soup
Name something that made you smile this week.
How about a few things? Yesterday listening to Jerry Garcia's Run For The Roses made me smile. My dog always makes me smile. Today I read about a cool charity called Ramapo for Children which helps kids with special needs.

Salad
What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid?
Stay inside. Ideally -- go someplace where outside it's NOT hot and humid.

Main Course
You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up?
If someone gives me $1,000 that I must use for that purpose, I couldn't do it. I'd feel terrible if I had to be so disgustingly selfish. Hopefully there'd be a return address so I could send a letter to ask if I could use the money to help others instead. Maybe I'd go see a movie, buy a used CD or two that I'd share with others... but to spend all $1,000 on myself? No way, not when so many people suffer.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: My body says run, but I can't.

Friday's Feast

3 comments:

Jami said...

Good first feast. Have a good weekend.

Kwizgiver said...

Love your title!! :-)

Tollhouse pie... mmmmm sounds yummy.

:-)
Allison

Oceanshaman said...

Favorite pie? Key Lime

Something that made me smile? Bootleg, 8-11-87, 20 years ago, Red Rocks

What do I do to cool off during hot and humid weather? Surf

1000 buck to redecorate, which room, and why? I'm with you. Two tickets to a really good show or festival, and the rest to a chosen charity

My ego says "feed me" but I know better . . .

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated