Sunday, August 5, 2007

sunday meme


Unconscious Mutterings

LunaNina.com... Unconscious Mutterings
(a free association game)

1. Voices :: inside my head, oh my buddha, make them stop, MAKE THEM STOP!!!!!

2. Have to :: make the voices stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then get some sleep.

3. Machine :: Pretty Hate... great album by NIN (Nine Inch Nails) that I haven't listened to in years, stoopid me, oughta oughta oughta Press Play on that one soon!!!

4. Seventh grade :: ida ohmost maid it to da 7th grayed if my pappy ditnt tel me dat me n maybel the sheep best be gittin mareed.

5. Beach :: As much as I despise summertime crowds and as much as I love the cold weather and big freakin' mountains and national parks the size of entire U.S. states, I'd trade everything to be back in New Jersey but only if I can be living on Long Beach Island.

6. Roommate :: good times with many of them but it's been years since I've had one.

7. Cyclone :: like hurricanes hittin' Mexico and the United States, cyclones put a whoppin' on parts of southeast Asia every year... except they're not named Hugo, Andrew, Bob and Katrina. Maybe like Cyclone Matsuzaka and Cyclone Ichiro?

8. Theater :: dude, it's where you go to see Phil & Friends, Ratdog, movies, Broadway shows and Blue Man Group.

9. Pregnant :: I've never been.

10. Phoebe :: Buffay


3 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

I took Phoebe one step beyond... Smelly Cat! :-)

As always, I enjoy your answers!!
Allison

Oceanshaman said...

Made me smile . . .

Namaste . . .

Sam said...

Phoebe, the hottest girl on friends, hands down.

Oh, and the seventh grade thing? Made me laugh right out loud. That was funny.

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated