Thursday, August 9, 2007

meme From The Back Porch...


::Swimming Pool Pumps::

Onesome: Swimming--
along? Do you swim? Can you swim? Do you like to swim? Do you have a place to swim? I'm drowning in questions here !
No, I don't actively swim but yes I can swim just fine. It's not something I'd say I enjoy but when you jump into water, you really have no choice unless, well, unless maybe you're on something that floats, you're in the Dead Sea, or you drown. I do have a place to swim, several of them, they're called oceans. They are mine so please don't pee in them.

Twosome: Pool--
? ...or billiards? Have you played either one? ...or would you like to learn?
Never played billiards... that's with no pockets, right? I'd learn, I suppose, but I don't really have an interest in it.

Threesome: Pump--
ing iron: is that in your reps? ...or does the thought of that style of working out just do you in? Inquiring minds and all that...
There's value in lifting weights and I do but only a few times a month and only for an hour or so each time. It helps keep the body healthy which should be important to people. I kinda feel sorry, though, for those guys who are obsessed with weightlifting... there truly are more important things one can do with their time. Hey, Muscles, tryin' to compensate for lack of something else?!??! Yeah, I thought so.

1 comment:

Kwizgiver said...

I enjoy your blog, especially your memes, but your blog in general. Did you read/see about the boy whose Dad forgot about him in the Dead Sea and he floated a mile or two away? But, hey, he didn't drown!!!

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated