Tuesday, September 4, 2007

what rhymes with orange?

I'm really tired of using this color.

Obviously I don't need to use it
but I've sort of adopted it for being injured
and unable to get out on the trail.


Yesterday: more rest; another Zilch Day to heal.

Today: Felt much better.
Pain occured for a mere maybe 1 whole minute.

On the 0 to 10 scale,
it was just a dull numb discomfort, about a 1.5 ... so minor.


I could so very easily lace up the boots and do another rehab hike. But these days that feel okay to head on out -- it's probably best to rest. I do so much wanna get out there, I have such a zest. But i'm just gonna heal some more here in my nest. When it comes to having a strong healthy leg again, I've gotta pass that test! I do not jest!!

haha.

So today was yet another friggin' Zilch Day. No running -- HAAA, not even close to running! No hike.

Once again -- soon.

No comments:

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated