Thursday, September 6, 2007

Too Distracted From My Hearing Loss To Title This


So,
Kwizgiver, from one of my favorite states, Maine, has tagged me for the FIVE BEST NIGHTS, SO FAR Meme:

The rules, list the 5 best nights that you can recall and then tag four other people and see if the meme can continue.

I think that I've got to respectfully pass on this one. I'm sorry. In a life of great nights, I can't really easily pull out 5 that could be labeled as the best. There are at least a couple that immediately come to mind but I'd rather not type about 'em now 'cause I'd rather the words flow from me when I really feel like elaborating. And on not being able to pull out 5 nights -- I wonder if that's a bad thing. There's a line from a favorite song of mine that goes: "All the years combine, they melt into a dream" and that sort of describes my life. It hasn't been a dream but all the lush goodness that there's been has seemingly melted into one long endless basically great day. There've been bumps here and there, I've got some complaints, have had tragedy that I wouldn't wish on anyone, but this is what it is and I haven't killed myself so it's not been bad, in fact in between all the junk it's been, in the words of Peter Griffin, "Freakin' sweet!"

1 comment:

Kwizgiver said...

Have I mentioned that your No Midget... allowed cracks me up??

Anyhow, I figured your five would be awesome concerts--and was curious about them. but I completely understand the skip. And after I finished, I realized I missed writing about the Van Morrison concert and the Elvis Costello concert... *sigh*

:-)

~Allison

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated