Saturday, September 8, 2007

It's not Sunday yet so sue me


There's no way it's Sunday already. HA... it's not! Alaska Time is 4 hours back from East Coast USA, still got a little less than an hour left in the day! and I think I'm goin' out for a few beers with friends in a little while!!

Unconscious Mutterings


a free association game -- I say ... and you think ... ?


1. Dork :: moron

2. Refurbished :: automobile came to mind but that's not right, cars get restored, not refurbished. What gets refurbished? Hmmm.... my tibia's been refurbished! Sort of, well, healed.

3. Basket
:: case... mental breakdown, a little fruit-loopy, delicate, usually not good to call such people dorks but offering them something refurbished might help.

4. Mousse
:: Chocolate! Oh... I'm kinda gettin' woosey just thinkin' about it. DANG IT, NOW I WANT CHOCOLATE!

5. Studio
:: Recording: where albums gets made. Or, where TV shows and movies get filmed, at least the interiors... or when cheesy, the exteriors are shot inside a studio, too. Yeah, like we can't tell you're actually inside and that's not all fake? Uh huh, whatever.

6. 8 ball
:: Corner pocket... I will more than likely be shootin' some stick in about one hour after typin' this, in a Fairbanks bar with a Bass Ale or two... or three... I'm not drivin' so maybe four. Pitchers around no doubt! After a short but great hike this evening, I'm high as a kite from my leg bein' better so Jake & Kari are comin' over and we're headin' out!

7. Masking tape
:: Come on, seriously? I s'pose it does have a place in the workshop but it's all ball bearings nowadays. Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.

8. Love
:: They say it makes the world go 'round, don't they?

9. Wilder :: Gene, funny guy, good actor, Willy Wonka & lots o' great movies with Richard Pryor, married to Saturday Night Live alum, Gilda Radner, until she passed away from cancer...

10. Lindsey
:: I love you, Lindsay Lohan, you're my hero!!!!!




LunaNina.com... Unconscious Mutterings

7 comments:

Barb said...

I said Lohan.. but added *ugh* :)

Diana said...

We got a few alike!

Kwizgiver said...

Your Lohan sign is hilarious!!!
~Allison

Anonymous said...

You know, Lindsay Lohan was my first thought too but I couldn't stand the thought of writing about her & my second thought was that I have a cousin named Lindsey and so I went with that! :)
And I am a dork. No shame in that! ;)

Diana said...

Thanks for pointing out the blogger thing. I think it fixed it...

Meg :P

Anonymous said...

I love Gene Wilder in the Frisco Kid (with Harrison Ford).

I'm still wondering how John McClane got that duct tape to stick to his sweaty skin. Oh well, on to Die Hard II!!

BookGal said...

Chocolate mousse is a winner! I didn't even think of Lohan ... I guess I'm trying to block her out.

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated