Thursday, February 22, 2007

Slowly Improvin'

Yet another fantastic run! Going only somewhat more than a mile at what some might consider a snail's pace is, for me, a great run. Improving I am! Only about 3½-4 hours away from a Marathon!

total time out: about 72 minutes

running time -- 9 minutes, 10 seconds (up 20 seconds from my last run)

music:


just a little mix . . .

Berlin
The Metro (Acoustic)
Sex (I'm A...)

7 Year Bitch
It's Too Late
Derailed
Whoopie Cat
Rest My Head
Crying Shame

Berlin
No More Words
Take My Breath Away
The Metro
Sex (I'm A...) (Rosetta Stone Extended Mix)
+
Walkin' Boss & Rockin' Chair -- Jerry Garcia & David Grisman


No comments:

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated