Friday, February 23, 2007

Closing in on 10

Uh huh!

70 minutes out on the trail

running time -- 9 minutes, 31 seconds (+21 seconds)

for my enjoyment:


Claire Lynch -- completely random mix of any ol' tunes

Between The Two Of Them
God Spoke His Name
Paul And Peter Walked
Go And Do The Same
He Leadeth Me
Somewhere Above
Your Presence Is My Favorite Gift
There Is A Fountain
Friends For A Lifetime
Who Do You Know?
My Name Is Judas
After The Storm
Lead Me On
Moonlighter
Out Among The Stars
+
David Cullen
Sugaree
If I Had The World To Give
Casey Jones

Claire Lynch -- Country music? Or Bluegrass?
Seems to me to be about Country-Bluegrass.
And most of the songs I picked had a Biblical story or message so, while it's not Contemporary Christian Music by any stretch of the imagination, I kind of see it as Country-Bluegrass-Christian.

I had no idea if I'd like Claire Lynch, hadn't even listened to a single song before leaving the house. How beautiful it was!! I was sooo pleased with this and am completely looking forward to downloading her again soon!

No comments:

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated