Saturday, February 24, 2007

Shoot Me, Please

Alien 51 (straight-to-video, 2004)

starring: Heidi Fleiss: ex-con and former prostitute/madam to the stars

Still twenty minutes later I'm in shock at this atrocity. Wow.
0 stars to 10 -- about a 0.2 . . . it did have a couple of minutes worth of cool music. Everything good about the movie I just stated. Everything else had me practically physically in pain. If I have seen 1,000 movies in the past 5 years, this ranks in the BOTTOM 2 or 3. That's pretty extreme but it's true.

This is the perfect movie to demonstrate that people with no discernable intelligence and/or talent can make a movie that people can see on a nation-wide cable TV channel.

Wow. I'm just truly, so very truly blown away by how un-freakin'-believably terrible this movie is. Great films leave one thinking, with sort of a high, appreciative even. Alien 51 has left me in shock and almost wanting to kill myself for watching it.

No comments:

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated