Thursday, February 22, 2007

raindrops weren't falling on my head

Coulda gone out in the rain. A run was out of the question but my hiking boots with Gore-Tex ain't afraid of a little mud. Twasn't poring, twas just a light rain all day. So why'd I not go out? WHY?!?!?!?? Sleep. Not all day but quite an extended naptime I had. I blew a day. [sigh . . .]

Listened to some blah music, though. Second time I've listened to this in about six weeks and it's all now deleted, more than likely to never be listened to ever again. Prog-rock just isn't my cup o' tea, thank ya very little. Genesis I like. Old Genesis -- no, thanks.

Genesis -- Nursery Cryme (1971)

The Musical Box
For Absent Friends
The Return of the Giant Hogweed
Seven Stones
Harold the Barrel
Harlequin
The Fountain of Salmacis

music note find it @ Rapid Library music note

No comments:

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated