Monday, February 26, 2007

why do i torture myself so?

Scarecrow Gone Wild (2004, straight to video)

There must be something wrong with me. It never ends, this practice of watching some of the absolute worst movies made. To top off the insanity, I viewed this tripe just hours after watching the Academy Awards which celebrates (some of) the very best in motion picture making. The only nomination I would give Scarecrow Gone Wild is for Achievement in Crap. Right at the start I noticed the very same producers names who made the last movie I watched (Alien 51.) Oh joy. I knew I was in for a treat. And what a treat it wasn't -- a scarecrow comes to life and kills unsuspecting college kids. Surprisingly this is, apparently, the third movie in a few years time with this same killer scarecrow. Why?!

½ star out of 5 . . . and that's probably fairly generous.

(Will I ever learn?!?)

No comments:

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated