Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Restart

Five days away (for the most part) from Inspiration, Move Me Brightly has certainly put a huge screeching halt to the music, eh? Have no fears, the tunes are in my ears and will resume shortly. As I always keep on saying -- there's always good music on the horizon so Stay Tuned!

The North Face trail running shoe -- good for use in the Appalachian Mountains ... but seriously, they are rather small compared to the Rocky Mountains ... Sierra Nevada are sweet, too.  Would definitely use 'em in the Alps, that's for sure.  One thing's for sure -- Jerry Garcia or Bob Weir or Phil Lesh or Blaise Compaoré probably never went running in Liberia, Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou, Pyongyang, 평양 직할시 조선민주주의인민공화국 平壤直轄市 朝鮮民主主義人民共和國, Türkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Кыргызстан, Киргизия, Uzbekistan, O'zbekiston, Ўзбекистон Республикаси, Tajikistan, Тоҷикистон.  Probably the same with Brent Mydland.  At least that's my gut feeling.  I could be wrong.  I mean, there were a lot of drugs at Grateful Dead shows and the good Lord above, He knows I did my share!
Tuesday early afternoon Run: 21 min 10 sec
-4 min 14 sec
.
NINE Days Since My Last Run (UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
.
1:10 pm - 52
° - mostly cloudy, very windy

Holy freakin tired, Batman. I don't know what to think here. 9 freakin' days since my last run. Why?!? Well, vacation had me tired up for 5 of those days. What about the other four before vacation? I forget. Doesn't matter now. All's I know is I ran and that's good. Unfortunately I didn't achieve a good time because I was overly cautious in setting up my Running Play List. I probably could have achieved 25/26 minutes but instead backed myself down a whole lot. Unhappy with that and with the fact that I'm gonna have to work myself back up to 25 and beyond again. Crap. Oh well. A decent run, though. My legs were sooooooooooo tired before I headed out but I wanted to give it a go anyhow. Now..... eh....... not feelin' the best but not too bad. Without waiting too long, just two days I hope, I'll be ready for my next run. The goal: increase each run by a MINIMUM of 30 second onward up to 26 minutes... then I'll slow it down a little. Greater goal for April: I wish I had one but really, uhhhhh, to beat March but since March sucked ass, then I guess back up to a MINIMUM of 3 hours... but, of course, more would be nice.
April :: +10 sec· X
6 runs in MARCH:
2 hours & 28 min
*** FEBRUARY ***
3 hours 41 min
January 2009
2 hours 54 min
December
2 hours 42 min
November:2 hours 31 min
October 2008:2 hours 10 min
**SEPTEMBER**3 Hours 25 min

**********IMPORTANT***PART**OF**THE**POST----SEPARATOR**BAR**********
PHONOGRAPH

Tuesday's Running Playlist
included most of this album...
Led Zeppelin III (1970) (Cover)Led Zeppelin

Led Zeppelin III

1970
Immigrant Song
Friends
Celebration Day
Since I've Been Loving You
Out On The Tiles
Gallows Pole
Tangerine
That's The Way
Bron-Y-Aur Stomp
Hats Off To (Roy) Harper

From this album only two songs ever made it into heavy radio rotation -- Immigrant Song and Gallow's Pole. Zep III just didn't have the enormous success that the first two albums did. From those, without looking, like 3 to 5 songs from EACH album made it to regular classic rock radioplay. What happened with this one? I have no idea. It's all pretty darn good but out of the first 4 albums, this has gotten played a lot less than the others. Still a cool listen once in awhile.

320 kbps mp3 download MUSIC NOTE find a download @
musicsharing4all 320 kbps mp3 download MUSIC NOTE
320 mp3 download

"Immigrant Song"
from 1972, I think.


3 comments:

Sugarmag said...

Hey Babe, I'm glad you ran. It was a fun few days and I really miss you!

Timmy said...

This 3rd. LP by Led Zep was certainly thier best. It's also probably one of my 10 picks for that desert island, if you catch my drift.

Anonymous said...

I tend to agree with Timmy, although the first six Zeppelin LPs are all VERY good each in its own unique way. Perhaps not guilty of making it into heavy radio rotation, Since I've Been Loving You MUST be tied (with a few others) for LZ's BEST song. Friends, Gallows Pole, and Bron-Y-Aur Stomp "ain't no slouch, either".

Good one, Zooma.

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated