Monday, January 12, 2009

Rainy River City

Grateful Dead - Steal Your Face

Hey. What's up?
I think we'll have 2 or 3 shows posted in the next 5 days...
so Hang Loose...


Jerry Garcia Band - Cats Under The Stars

...in the meantime, here's a shot of Louisville, Kentucky
from Jeffersonville, Indiana, across the Ohio River.


Louisville, Kentucky from Jeffersonville, Indiana - January 10, 2009

January 10, 2009 . . . rainy
(click to see bigger if ya want)

Unfortunately, I don't have a shot of Robert Plant's tea... but I saw some! Well, it wasn't his his but it was tea that was purchased specifically per his request for his stay where I was... but I forgot to grab a few bags to bring home. Oh well.

A most exciting post, eh? Yeah... I thought so, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's because it was "Tea for One" : )

quiethours said...

Hey Buddy, just came across your blog! I'm amazed! Looking forward to the great posts!

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated