Friday, January 9, 2009

Be Entertained

Sorry, kids, I think Inspiration Move Me Brightly is going on a tiny hiatus here from posting a show. Nothing on Thursday and Friday...

I had planned on putting up a show from '70 but I think I can fairly easily get the Jefferson Airplane set from the same night and include that in the same post. Would be cool, yah? Yah. Yah!! So I'll wait on that. I'm wicked busy this weekend -- no show Saturday or Sunday and maybe not Monday. Tuesday for sure! Have no fear, plenty of shows to post this year! Okily dokily then? Yah.

Dig:

Me & Bobby McGee

Johnny Cash - Danish TV, 1971




Pink - The Today Show
- 3/23/07




Grateful Dead - April 17, 1972
Tivolis Koncertsal - København, Danmark


4 comments:

Timmy said...

When a zillichian thousand eyes >
Have stared up into your cries >
And around the wheel a trillion more you've been >
Can we ever finally see that we're both one?

Nazz Nomad said...

That Pink version is awesome.

Deadman said...

I don't know what the Dead are singing and playing but it sure as hell isn't Me and Bobby McGee...

Where the hell did you find that mess, Zooom?

Zoooma said...

I'm a-purty shore it is Me & Bobby McGee, Chief. Apparently, for the first part of the song, the audio's not synced perfectly to the video.

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated