Sick all Saturday, slept all evening, now awake all night. My eyelids feel so heavy yet oddly I can't freakin' fall asleep. Just Shoot Me . . . no, I mean the TV series, it's on TV Land, a 4-hour marathon. Not the best show but Spade and George Segal are
pretty good okay in it. When there's nothing else on and I don't feel like listening to music and my eyes are too blurry to read... it's perfect mindless pseudo-entertainment.
But now I guess I'll finish up what Sugarmag and I started earlier...
a free association game
The word(s) :: and I think ... ?
Sugarmag's in pink :: Zoooma's in green
1. Arrival :: arrivals and departures, like at an airport :: train station
2. Vomit :: uh...being sick I guess :: gross
3. Fit :: throwing a...fit. :: healthy, in shape, the way people should be.
4. Stutter :: did I stutter? From The Breakfast Club :: Did I stutter? (same exact thought as Sugarmag.)
5. Lifestream :: I've never heard that term, but I guess...stream of consciousness. :: never heard of it
6. Tread :: on tires, like tire tread. Also don't tread on me...
10/31/80 Radio City Music Hall
7. Desire :: my heart's desire is Zoooma. :: Sugarmag. (2nd thought: the U2 song.)
8. Freezing :: the last couple of days. It's been bitterly cold here recently. :: Brrr f'in' cold!
9. Permit :: Parking Permit :: license to do something
10. Crinkle :: Kris Kringle :: Kris Kringle (same answer! but if Sugarmag didn't read the words to me on the phone, I would have thought: Crinkle Cut French Fries.)