Thursday, March 1, 2007

blahhh

Another day without a hike or a run.

Blahhh.

It's truly not a good thing.

I suppose I could not worry about it and then just become another fat, lazy American. No. That would be wrong. Don't wanna do that. It would be unhealthy. To be a physically healthy Christian is serving God. Being a healthier Christian means one can be more productive. The opposite would be displeasing to the Lord.

But sometimes the body needs extra sleep to catch up, to heal, to etc. That's what took place today -- extra sleep. A lot of it. The timing for all this sleep was just not good to be able to go for a run. So while I'm not happy I didn't get out, I'm moderately okay with it 'cause I really caught up on sleep!

Cooked a fantastically healthy and delicious dinner, watched a little idiotic but funny tv, and listening to some sweet tunes. Hopefully I can hit the trail tomorrow!

an album for my Wednesday night listening pleasure:

U2 -- The Unforgettable Fire

A Sort of Homecoming
Pride (In The Name of Love)
Wire
The Unforgettable Fire
Promenade
4th of July
Bad
Indian Summer Sky
Elvis Presley & America
MLK

This is one I could listen to a couple times a year. All the way through not a bad song there!

No comments:

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated