Wednesday, March 14, 2007

muy mal a.k.a. ouch-o

Horrible day!

Seems yesterday mornin' i strained my right calf to the point where it really hurts to walk. I don't get it. Why? All I did was go for a nice two hour hike. Felt fine. Felt great, in fact. Nothing noticeable all day yesterday afterwards. Gettin' up outta bed this mornin', though -- ouch. Not good. No way I can go for a run today. Just no freakin' way. Talk about things that bite -- Dead shows with all kinds of splices and cuts on the master reels, taxes especially raised taxes, crocodiles, grizzly bears, Jaws, a strained right calf muscle.

So I've got it on top of a heating pad. This won't keep me layed up too long but an injury keeping me sidelined even one day is an injury I do not want . . . but I've got so what can I do?

Wait and perhaps a little prayer for some divine healing.

No comments:

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated