Saturday, March 3, 2007

feelin' good

Felt great to be running again. Well, the running itself doesn't feel great. Not at all. The feeling afterwards is just tremendous, so healthy feeling. 10½ minute run? Big whoop. Yeah, it is a big whoop to me. I'm not a runner, plain and simple. Plus I haven't been in good cardiovascular shape. 10½ minutes ain't exactly easy for me.

trail time: about 69 minutes

running time -- 10 minutes, 31 seconds (+11)

yee-haw:


Janie Fricke -- Live at Billy Bob's Texas (2002)

Don't Worry 'Bout Me Baby
Let's Stop Talking About It
He's A Heartache
Any Other Stone
Your Heart's Not In It
I'll Need Someone To Hold Me (When I Cry)
She's Single Again
Do Me With Love
Someone Else's Fire
See-Saw Ride
You Don't Know Love
Down To My Last Broken Heart
Tell Me A Lie
Quilt Of Dreams
Bouncin' Back
It Ain't Easy Being Easy
Love For Evermore
+
Friend Of The Devil
Ripple -- David Cullen

If I was buying music rather than renting it, for the most part, Janie Fricke is someone I would probably never get around to hearing. (I'm about 99.9% sure of that.)

Is my life any better now that I have heard her? Sorry, Janie, but I don't think so . . . although, it is a good thing to experience new music and this experience wasn't a negative one. It's not bad stuff.

No comments:

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated