Friday, March 23, 2007

wicked tough run 2

Second day in a row with a run during the hot early afternoon sun. I thought after yesterday today would be much easier. Nyet. Time was successfully added on yet again but when I stopped running, I was so spent. Kinda dumb to beat oneself up like I did but then again tis better to suffer through minor agonies like these than be yet another fat, unhealthy American.

Trail time: about 74 minutes . . .

Running Time -- 13 minutes & 42 seconds (+19 this time, not bad)

The Lightning Seeds -- Dizzy Heights (1996)

Wish Away
You Showed Me
Waiting For Today To Happen
You Bet Your Life
Like You Do...
What If
Fingers And Thumbs
Touch And Go
Fishes On The Line
Sugar Coated Iceberg
Ready Or Not
Imaginery Friends
+
Arabia
Friend Of The Devil -- Jerry Garcia & David Grisman

It's been many a year since I've listened to Cloudcuckooland by the Lightning Seeds. Thought I'd give them a listen, this time to something I've never heard. Good stuff. And then a great (of course) Jerry & David finish!

No comments:

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated