Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Play it Loud!!

The best part of waking up is NOT Folgers in your cup... sometimes it can be LOUD MUSIC!!!!! Seriously... turn that volume dial ALL THE WAY UP!!!!!

*******SPEAKER-AND-NOTES*******Music I'm Listening To,
And What I Ran To
This Wednesday Morning...
AC/DC: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (1976) songs by Angus Young, Malcolm Young & Bon Scott

AC/DC

Dirty Deeds Done Dirty Cheap

1976

(2003 remaster)
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Love At First Feel
Big Balls
Rocker
Problem Child
There's Gonna Be Some Rockin'
Ain't No Fun (Waiting Round to Be a Millionaire)
Ride On
Squealer
What I like about this is it's loud but it's not what I truly consider to be "heavy metal." This is hard rock. If it was metal, I wouldn't like it as I don't dig metal.. ya dig? But it's loud, like Van Halen or Guns 'N Roses or a few other similar bands who I kind of like on occasion. One of the best things in the world is to play music like this first thing in the morning. It's loud, did I mention that? No better way to wake up... musically, that is. Actually the tune Ride On isn't loud at all, more of a ballad, with a bluesy feel... the guitar is less Ted Nugent and more Clapton or Jimmy Page or the bestest bluesiest Jerry Garcia. That might be my favorite song on here which is ironic because I wanted to listen to some AC/DC because it's LOUD!!!! Unfortunately, the song Big Balls is on here which is just lame. Problem Child has a great classic AC/DC feel to it that had me doing a little Angus Young around the living room here. The title track, though, is probably the primary reason to have this album. It's a little violent in the lyrics, which can be disturbing, but the song just screams out PLAY IT LOUD!!!!!

free mp3 rapidshare

"Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" -- 1976

1 comment:

Lou said...

Hey Now,
Thank you for this blog. I ran across it awhile back and then just stopped in again. Thank you for it's breath of musical diversity and the often very cool downloads. I'm listening to some live Cracker from 1992 this morning
Peace,
Lou

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated