Saturday, December 27, 2008

So Tired Saturday

100 Days of the Grateful Dead will finish off 2008 with some good stuff so everybody stay tuned! -- Zoooma needs a nap.

So badly I wanted to run today. I had a Running Play List ready but I can barely keep my eyes open. Being up all night then getting only about 5 hours sleep can do that. On the trail, all I'd want to do is quit my run and lay down. It would've been a colossal failure. My needed exercise will have to wait until tomorrow.

No tunes today. Well, I am gonna listen to what I'm gonna post up tomorrow and the next day but no download on this last Saturday of the year / Day 96 of 100 Days of the Dead. Hopefully Sugarmag and I will finish off the last 4 days strongly with something to please everyone.

Got any requests for 2009??? Yeah, yeah, more '77, I know. Besides that. If anyone's lookin' for a specific show or somethin' or whatever, anything within the Dead Family (all side projects included including after '95) don't be afraid to ask! Always happy to help!!

In the meantime -- have a lookie at this stuff...


Personal fundraising widget for 2008 Red Kettle campaign

Tie Dye separator bar -- 3

Grateful Dead VW Volkswagen emblem/logo Steal Your Face

Random VW Bus Time
Fahrvergnügen -- Volume 4


VW hippie bus Hawaiian beach artwork print

more prints like this (and for sale) at Cruiser Art

Tie Dye separator bar -- 3





directed by: Bob Clampett

Release Date: December 27, 1941

2 comments:

Sugarmag said...

A pig in a towel, Haaaa!

Anonymous said...

Just one request. Another 100 days of the Dead! : )

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated