Thursday, October 2, 2008

GD - Day 10

Small Steal Your Face symbolizing, of course, the Grateful Dead with Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir, Phil Lesh, Bill Kreutzmann, Mickey Hart, Ron Pigpen McKernan, Keith & Donna Godchaux, Vince Welnick, Bruce Hornsby and Brent Mydland.  And even Tom Constanten!  Songs by John Perry Barlow and Robert Hunter and one by Bob Dylan but none by The Beatles. Ahh crud. 100 Days of the Dead hit a snag today.

I was hoping to put up a show but my upload died.
Dang it!!!!

Starting this morning I've got a wicked busy stretch of a few days and so I'm not sure I'd've been able to post it anyway.

Day 10 for me will include listening to tomorrow's show... which'll be posted tomorrow!

When all is said and done and the final results are tallied, I think that these 100 days will see an incredible amount of shows posted so that'll be cool. 7 in 10 days so far! There weren't 7 in the 3 months leading up to this!!

Overall I'm shooting for about 75 total show downloads which means there'll be a day off here and a day off there... but not too many.

It's been a fun ride already! Long way to go!

2 comments:

Timmy said...

We're rootin' for ya! 100 days, great! 75 posts, great! But, I have to inform you, we are heading up legislative efforts that will reduce all professional sports series. Baseball will have to concede to a schedule of 100 days or less. Thank you, I hope you will support our cause.

Zoooma said...

A shorter baseball season would probably be best... sports, though, gives people jobs, blue collar jobs and every game helps regular folks pay the bills, put food on their tables and send their kids to school. I support your freedom to push your legislation but support denied. Sorry.

Posts here about sports will be rare so that's good. Mostly music, my friend!

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated