Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Randomness for a Tuesday Afternoon

Yada yada yada...

Anyone from MINNEAPOLIS?!?!?!
Yeah, probably someone out there from Minneapolis or that general area...

It's Random Old Postcard Time, Volume 2, from my grandma's collection that I hope to eventually sell on ebay for at least a buck a piece... some might be pretty collectible to... to old postcard collectors, who else? Hey, I don't need 'em, they're not sentimental to me or nothin' and I don't like to own stuff...


(you can click any image for a larger view, if you want, eh)

Lake Of The Isles, Minneapolis, Minnesota

Lake Of The Isles, Minneapolis, Minnesota
circa 1958

REVERSE SIDE: Lake Of The Isles, Minneapolis, Minnesota

• • • •

If you're fat, it's hard to be fit
New research challenges the idea you can be fat and fit.
Being active can lower but not eliminate heart risks in heavy women
Active was defined as getting at least 30 minutes
of moderate activity most days, including brisk walking

the whole article can be found here

• • • •

my "Dead" dog again -- Cassidy, the Samoyed

I haven't said it yet but I could say it a million times.... ready?

He's got a smile so briiii-iight, if he wasn't a dog,
you know he coulda been a cannn-dle!

Cassidy, my Samoyed

3 comments:

OCsurf said...

What a gorgeous dog!

btsacto said...

Ditto - I love puppies!

Sugarmag said...

What a beautiful dog!

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated