Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Smashing Run. Simply Smashing...

Fairly easy run. I just kinda wish I could do this mid-day but it's always gotta be in the evening when the sun's goin' down. Kinda also wish I could sometimes go in the morning but the grassy areas of the trail get too much dew which would soak my shoes... not good. Oh well. Evening runs are fine and dandy so long as I keep succeeding!

Trail Time: 70 minutes...

Running Time --
16 minutes & 55 seconds (+22 seconds!)


Siamese Dream
(1993)




Cherub Rock

Mayonaisse
Soma
Geek U.S.A.
Disarm
Sweet Sweet
Silverfuck
Quiet
Rocket
Spaceboy
Luna
Hammer
Today

Siamese Dream, the follow-up to their debut album, Gish, is without a doubt on the same level of greatness. Perhaps the best band to ever come out of Chicago? Probably. And later this spring they'll be going back out on the road, primarily in Europe at first, to play shows in support of their new album coming out in July. Hey, way to go Corgan! Solo stuff and side bands are excellent side projects but to abandon The Pumpkins forever woulda been a tragedy in the music world. Lookin' forward to the new album!

1 comment:

Sam said...

Thanks for stopping by my AT page. I have to agree with your review of the Pumpkins. Great band, great music all around. Corgan may have gotten a little too into himself there for awhile, but he still made good music. Great site you have here. I'll be back.

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated