Monday, April 30, 2007

Lawng Eyelind Run

Another day, another run. Kinda monotonous but it's A) in the name of healthy living and B) with the hope that I can eventually use running to raise money for charity. So to use a horribly out-of-date phrase -- It's All Good.

68 minutes on the trail...

Running Time --
17 minutes & 31 seconds (+14 from yesterday)


self-titled debut (2003)




Inside Out
Conversation Never Had
Long Ago & Far Away
Four Walls
Run Dry
Giving Up Your Ghost
Hanging By A Thread
You Can't
Daydreams & Candy
Cry Yourself To Sleep
Goodnight
+


Jerry Garcia & Merl Saunders





I Second That Emotion
How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)

Sometimes I seriously have no idea what to expect when I press play. I'm not sure how I ever found out about Nicole McKenna. I think I was under some sort of odd impression that she was kind of a lounge sort of singer. Ahhh -- no. She's got a great voice and writes darn good songs. I'm glad that I downloaded this girl from Commack, Long Island. Most definitely gonna give this album another listen and check her out some more.

No comments:

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated