Sunday, April 1, 2007

Killer Run

Without a doubt, I won't always be reporting a new record time... but while I'm able to, it sure is nice! Got back just in time for the first regular season Baseball Tonight...

About 58 minutes on the trail...

Running Time -- 15 minutes & 14 seconds (+25 seconds. Sweet!)

The Killers -- Hot Fuss (2004)

Mr. Brightside
Andy, You're A Star
On Top
Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine
Midnight Show
Smile Like You Mean It
Change Your Mind
All These Things That I've Done
Somebody Told Me
Believe Me Natalie
Everything Will Be Alright


Now and then there's a band on Saturday Night Live and I'm like, "Who the heck are they?!" Were The Killers on SNL? I'm thinkin' they might've been, probably've been, that's why I made the connection. In any case, a band gets popular on radio which means I won't know who they are since I don't really listen to much radio... but I hear them on SNL or hear a song somewhere and so I keep it in mind that maybe I'll check 'em out someday. Well, I checked out The Killers and I'll say this -- good stuff to run to! Most of this album is pretty sweet. It might be a very long time but perhaps I'll give them another listen someday.

dload @ Gustavoeo

No comments:

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated