Monday, April 9, 2007

5 weeks later...

Five weeks ago I watched the following movie. That's a way long time to go before I write something about it. Though I remembered the star and the setting, I had to even refresh my memory what it was about. Goes to show it wasn't a very memorable movie.



1992 (Made-for-TV)
Set in New York in like the 60's, Scott Bakula plays a hero cop who is soon the most despicable officer on the force due to his opposition to the death penalty. Some things happen. We're told Death Penalty Bad through Bacula's character's eyes. We're told Death Penalty Good through every one else's eyes. In the end more things happen; some stuff, too. The end.

No comments:

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated