Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rascal Crap

*******SPEAKER-AND-NOTES*******An Album I'm Listening To Now,
a.k.a. What I Ran To This Wednesday Morning...
Rascal Flatts - Rascal Flatts (2000)

Rascal Flatts

self titled debut

2000

Prayin' For Daylight
This Everyday Love
While You Loved Me
Some Say
See Me Through
One Good Love
It's Not Just Me
Waiting All My Life
From Time To Time
Long Slow Beautiful Dance
I'm Movin' On
Eleven songs, three band members but only two songs have a partial writing credit for one of those three guys. One guy sings lead. One plays bass on one song and sings harmony vocals. The last guy is harmony vocals. Three guys singing? Okay, for me that's cool for a girl band, I love sweet female voices... but I don't want to hear that for guys. This is lame. Sometimes an album grows on me after I initially don't care for it that much... not this one. This blows. In general I don't have anything against the music side of today's Nashville. A lot of it isn't my favorite music by any means but I can use it just fine for running. It works for me, helps me get exercise. Unfortunately, there are definitely some pitiful, over-produced, lame-sounding acts out there and Rascal Flatts is one of them. What is this, Manhattan socialite "country"? BMWs, silk shirts and $125 pairs of blue jeans? Probably. I guess once upon a time I heard a couple songs of theirs and thought they were okay so I'd try 'em out someday. No idea did I have that they'd be this dorky. Three guys singing harmony vocals with a backup band? Dudes don't even, for the most part, write or play the music themselves. Whatever.

320 kbps mp3 download MUSIC NOTE Rascal Flatts: 2000 debut -- download @ Zona Musical 320 kbps mp3 download MUSIC NOTE
free mp3 rapidshare download 320 kbps

No comments:

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated