These mutterings we muttered now here they are, presented in this grand style for all to marvel at. Oooo, ahhhh, yes, yes, I know, says I, Zoooma, that you're, What's the word? Awestruck, of course. Uh huh., yup, etc, blah blah blah, and all that. Ya dig?
a free association game
The word(s) :: and I think ... ?
Sugarmag's in pink :: Zoooma's in green
1. Take :: me out to the ballgame :: the money and run
"Take The Money And Run" - Steve Miller Band with Joe Cocker
November 13, 2008 - Chevrolet Center, Youngstown, Ohio
HA, it's funny (to me, at least) that Sugarmag thought of the baseball song and she's not even a baseball fan and I am but I thought of Steve Miller.
2. 350 :: $3.50 :: [blank]
3. Stand :: by me (song) :: The Stand by Stephen King
4. Raspberry :: beret (song) :: [same answer: song by Prince]
"Raspberry Beret" - Prince
5. Turnstile :: subway :: Billy Joel album (Turnstiles)... only because yesterday, coincidentally, I decided to run to Billy Joel's Streetlife Serenade instead of Turnstiles. Had I not considered running to Billy Joel, I'm sure my answer this morning would not have had anything whatsoever to do with The Piano Man.
6. Infomercial :: sandwich maker or juicer :: crap
7. Dejected :: feeling dejected :: depressed
8. What's the word? :: huh? :: Dejected
9. Awestruck :: starstruck :: at a celebrity
10. Smashed :: Smashing Baby! :: blitzed, wasted, schnockered