Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mutterings

No intro...

from LunaNina.com... this meme is called: Unconscious MutteringsUnconscious Mutterings

a free association game

Sugarmag is in pink :: Zoooma's in blue

The word(s)
:: and we think ... ?

01. Mourning :: a time in Germany seeing a funeral procession on the street on the way to the cemetery :: the death of the American economy under the new president.

02. Approval :: I don't need your approval; [approval] rating :: what's often needed to get something done.

03. Lotion :: Bath & Body Works :: motion

04. Pespire :: you mean "perspire"? :: spelling error? "perspire" is what it's probably supposed to be.

05. Language :: barrier :: Italian. Not sure why I thought that since I barely know Italian while I can speak some Russian, Turkish, Spanish and French. But actually I did one time start to teach myself Italian but that didn't go very far but I still have my Italiano-Americano dictionaryario.

06. Defection :: when people used to leave Societ controlled countries to come to the United States like Béla Károlyi :: what I hope occurs during the World Baseball Classic for some of the players from Communist Cuba. I hope they can seek asylum from the prisonous state they are forced to live in. Since there is no freedom in Cuba, I hope, like others before them, they can seek that which we often take for granted.

07. Play :: games; "Mommy, will you play with me?" :: [Play] baaall!!!!

08. Graphic :: details :: artist

09. Spicy :: LOL ... spicy sex; kids complaining about foods too spicy :: Enchilada ... because mild is boring!

10. In love :: they've had that one before, that's a repeat ... but of course I'm in love with you, Christopher! :: with Sugarmag

They used to shout "PLAY BAAAAAAAALL" at the beginning of the game and "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" would come during the 7th Inning... but "Play Baaaaall!" still reminds me of this song...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

06. Defection - ...for some of the players from Communist Cuba. I hope they can seek asylum from the prisonous state they are forced to live in.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/baseball/whitesox/1465434,CST-SPT-sox08.article

Zoooma said...

What the hell's your point?

Zoooma said...

Maybe Communist living in Cuba's not all that bad?

Question: how many Cubans are currently vacationing in the United States or in London or Peru or Germany or anywhere?

How many have the opportunity to seek a college education at a world class institution of higher education?

How many can work hard to have a couple nice cars and 5 bedroom home with a swimming pool?

How many can run for political office if they wish to be a part of bringing about change for themselves and their fellow citizens?

How many can freely stand in the town square and speak out against their government without fear of going to prison?

Kwizgiver said...

Ok, that video was just plain creepy.

Anonymous said...

My point? Just information - a story about a REALLY good baseball player from Cuba. I'm a baseball fan, too.

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated