a free association game
The word(s) :: and I think ... ?
Sugarmag's in pink :: Zoooma's in green
1. Sunburn :: Red lobster blistered skin. Peeling skin. Putting lots of sunscreen on my kids. :: Ouch. (and a movie with Farrah Fawcett that I don't think I've seen.)
2. Aquarium :: Aquarium Rescue Unit [a band.] And going to aquariums in Chicago and Hawaii with my kids :: fish; Boston Aquarium (only because I was talking about Cambridge and Boston with Sugarmag shortly before we did mutterings.)
3. Otter :: when I was a little kid I lived in California at Pt. Sur and Port Hueneme (my dad was in the Navy) and I would sometimes see otters floating on their backs eating abalone. It made a big impression on me. :: aquatic mammal.
4. Awesome :: That's awesome, Babe! :: AWESOME-O [from an episode of South Park where Cartman is disguised as a robot called AWESOM-O.]
5. LOL :: Zoooma makes me LOL :: Laugh Out Loud
6. Accordion :: German music that I love. Also Broooooce! :: Bruce Hornsby, one-time member of the Grateful Dead, plays some wicked awesome accordion. [Dang it! Nothing on Youtube of Hornsby playing accordion. BLAST!]
7. Hot pocket :: crappy frozen things :: LOL...ewww. Not acceptable food.
8. Grandstand :: American Grandstand ... Zoooma set me straight, it's American Bandstand. Duh. Also as a verb: to grandstand. :: Racetrack. But, for whatever reason, "to grandstand" was actually my very first thought.
9. Shaved :: giggle, no comment. :: Uh huh; Shaved ice.
10. Upgrade :: software. :: Do something better, to the newest version.