Sunday, September 28, 2008

Last Mutterings for September



Alive for at least one more day, maybe two, the Mets are. A GREAT game was pitched by staff ace Johan Santana and so Mets fans can still have hope today for a playoff berth. It's all coming down to the very last day of the 162 game season. 1:00 p.m. on TBS... yeah, that's where I'll be, sittin' my butt in front of that TV praying for a miracle.

Dear Milwaukee Brewers -- LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the Brewers lose and the Mets win -- October baseball! Playoffs, baby. Oh, but interestingly -- the Mets still suck.

Time for some...

from LunaNina.com... this meme is called: Unconscious MutteringsUnconscious Mutterings

a free association game

The word(s)
:: and I think ... ?

1. Hearing :: loss ... WHAT??!?!?!

2. Aggression :: mean person

3. Charged :: felony ... never any for me!

4. Traveler :: better a traveler than a common tourist

5. Hydrate :: Gatorade

6. Detox :: cleanse the system

7. Qualify :: NASCAR ... I'm not a fan but I have ESPN on and they often show Qualifying for races which determines pole position

8. Prison :: Break ... some TV show in its 3rd season, I think. It's on Fox.
I've never seen it.

9. Frontal :: nudity ... full frontal

10. Pep talk :: Paul "Bear" Bryant ... no clue why that came to mind. He was a legendary college football coach... and I despise college football. I mean come on, little girls playing a man's game? Gimme a break!!!


7 comments:

Hootin' Anni said...

I didn't watch the video...but I know just who it is about...that's Cool Hand Luke. :::sad:::

Great Mutterings today.

Happy Mutterings. Hope you can stop by and visit with me today if you've any time.

Bob said...

My Phils will have a restful day. Sorry, but I am rooting for the Brew Crew today. :)

Zoooma!! said...

But if the Mets win and the Brewers lose, the Phils can potentially face the Mets in the NLCS -- prove who is truly the better team.

Well, then again, Commissioner Selig has this season rigged. It's been 100 Years since the Cubs have won the World Series so what a better time for them to win it again?! It's been planned since Spring Training.

Kwizgiver said...

Great video!!

We match on frontal. tee hee

Monique said...

I enjoyed your mutterings....

Went a few back as well. We have several matches here and there.

I'll be back next week.

Laane said...

Great mutterings.

You can find my mutterings ::here::.

Have a great week!

Nazz Nomad said...

aaaaaaarrrrrrrrhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuck
shit
piss
cock
dammit!
aaaaaaarrrrrrrrhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated