Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Toothopolis?

Today's dead show is all about those Cavity Creeps gettin' blasted dead by the Crest Gel Team which in charge of protecting Toothopolis!

Actually, the Cavity Creeps just get repelled. I guess being killed dead would've been too violent. Oh well. I suppose that leaves the story open-ended to be continued in a Part 2 someday? Maybe!



Grateful Dead Jerry Garcia Bob Weir Phil Lesh Mickey Hart Brent Mydland Steal Your Face


With any luck I'll post up a real Dead show soon. SOON! It's just a kinda crazy time right now. I've just been so tired. Last night was another late night and today's been filled with stuff to do... and more stuff this afternoon and evening. Shows soon, okay. All Good Things In All Good Time and some fun Dead and Jerry stuff will begin to regularly get posted here again... same Dead time, same Dead station so y'all come back now, y'hear?!?

Oh, and I've also got some Garcia in the queue to put up hopefully in just a couple days or so.

In the meantime... enjoy a video!

Grateful Dead - 6/26/94
Sam Boyd Silver Bowl, La$ Vega$, Nevada

"Ramble On Rose"



3 comments:

btsacto said...

If my memory serves me, a couple friends were at this show and they said it was hotter than HELL.

Anonymous said...

Toothopolis? LOL, that takes me back to the days of watching The Brady Bunch after school, back in the day...yl

Zoooma said...

Heya btsacto, thanks for the comment!

I thought I was at Vegas in 94 but recently I was like -- Oh, wait, in 94 I wasn't out west so much; that year, during Spring & Summer, I spent a bunch of time in Illinois.

I was at Vegas shows in 91,92,93... Thank God not in '94 because Vegas in June must've been sick... sick as in WAY TOO HOT FOR LIFE!

Previous years the GD played in Vegas in May and even April and the weather was not as bad as it must have been in early summer.

~~~

Toothopolis? was what I was like when my friend mentioned it to me a few days ago. I had no clue what she was talking about. We had a good laugh about it and then low and behold, Youtube had a video so I had to post it up for her!

I guess I never saw the Cavity Creeps attempting to take Toothopolis 'cause being at home after school watching The Brady Bunch wasn't something us cool kids did ;)

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated