Sunday, July 27, 2008

tired so tired up all night mutterings

Well, I had meant to post this up this morning... but hmmm, I got a little occupied. Hopefully I'll still be able to post up a Dead show tonight but I doubt it. Maybe tomorrow. Yeah, hopefully tomorrow... that is if I'm not staying up until like 3 or 4... or 5 in the morning... again! Not that I'm complaining, I'm not! What's most important is what's most important(!!!) ... and so other things can happily take a backseat and not matter as much right now.

Still I'll keep on trying to bring this blog back up to the level of "normality" that it once had -- so hopefully that'll mean more than 1 show posted a week!

For now...

from LunaNina.com... this meme is called: Unconscious MutteringsUnconscious Mutterings

a free association game -- I say :: and you think ... ?

1. Memory :: bank

2. Original ::Sin -- song by INXS.

Have a listen, if you please



3. Exclusively :: Available ... at Williams-Sonoma, for example.

4. Listings :: new home ... or job

5. Bucket ::The Bucket List -- recent movie with Jack and Morgan

... then I was [DUH!] reminded of the Grateful Dead song

"Hell In A Bucket" ... have a listen!


6. Knight ::Ray -- 3rd Baseman for the

1986 World Series Champion

New York Mets

7. Dusty ::"the bottle was dusty but the liquor was clean"

... from the Grateful Dead song

"Brown-Eyed Women" ... have a listen!


8. Choice :: Fielder's Choice -- defensive play in baseball

9. Sunglight :: misspelling -- 2nd in 3 weeks

10. Change of plans :: Life!


Yeah, it was like a million years ago
but still a GREAT moment for us Mets fans!!!
Thanks, Bill Buckner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bucket list? Not Hell In A? No freakin' way! yl

Zoooma said...

Yeah, Bucket List... but I did think of that line from Brown-Eyed Women for "dusty" so why don't you freakin' bite me! ;)

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated