Sunday, November 4, 2007

These Mutterings I Mutter Because I Can

Yeah, so, this dude walks into a bar, sits down and the bartender ask him, "What'll ya have?"

The dude responds, "I think I'm just gonna do some muttering."

[Great intro, huh?]

Unconscious Mutterings


a free association game -- I say
... and you think ... ?

1. Assets :: Holdings

2. Concern :: Not Concerned

3. Over the top :: Sylvester Stallone starred in the movie, he was a truck driver, arm-wrestler, trying to win the love of his son, I think.

4. Supplies :: hurricane or earthquake... unless you want to depend on the government to help you... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! That's a good one.

5. Mustache :: Mark

6. Doug :: Flutie, former quarterback for the New Jersey Generals... and other teams including Da Bearz! Most known for perhaps the greatest play ever in college football.

7. Coach :: This word was used a few weeks ago, wasn't it?

8. Bleachers :: Wrigley Field, fun place to sit for a baseball game.

9. Stripes :: funny movie with John Candy, Bill Murray, Harold Ramis, John Larroquette... and others. I always liked Meatballs better, which came out around the same time.

10. Assortment :: Of words.



from LunaNina.com... this meme is called: Unconscious Mutterings

7 comments:

meowminx said...

Interesting mutterings :)
Thanks for your comment - it is quite a nice change instead of going trick or treating.
Have a good week!

Anonymous said...

Hello -- thanks for stopping by.
Doug Henning was the one who put magic in the entertainment business. That is how some of the magicians and illustionist today got so popular was he was the trend setter of his time. Sad he passed away so young.

Doug Flutie went to school with my cousins.

oh yeah, and I loved "Meatballs".

Like your assortment of words.

Unknown said...

Good mutterings. Bill Murray's Stripes is a popular one today!

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Hi there! Thanks for the comment...and you are right with mustaches...they're not neccessarily a thing in the past...it just came to my mind first bec of Rhett Butler.. :D

Kwizgiver said...

Oh... that horrific mustache was over the top.

:-D

~Allison

Shirl said...

interesting mutterings. and I liked your hot tub story.

Deadman said...

Hey, that's me up there!

And no, they are most definitely not a thing of the past.

"that horrific mustache was over the top."

Thank you, but that was just a joke pic I took before trimming it one day. I don't ordinarily sport the Snidely Whiplash look. It scares women and small children.

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated